If you are thinking of adding a new garden, or a design, the sooner you let us know, the sooner we can accommodate your needs. Talk to us about your landscape needs at least 6 weeks before you want to plant!
To see photos of some of our landscape jobs, please click the ‘photos’ link on the top of the page in the maroon bar.
Landscape Planning Appointment: in the Nursery $95
- a 90 minute consultation with EOTW Horticulturist Sue Tantsits.
- For assistance with a single garden bed or area, Fill out the design worksheet and bring it with you. (The document is three pages long and should be printed in landscape orientation.) We’ll create a design and plant list, and help you select your plants.
- If your project does not fit into the format of the design worksheet, you can use this consultation session for design ideas, a plant list of suggested plants, an outline of scope of work for a restoration project, or similar assistance.
- Session will include information as well as a ‘tour’ of the suggested plants.
- Appointments available for April 22 and May 20 for 9:30, noon, and 3:00. Please email info @ edgeofthewoodsnursery.com for an appointment. Or call at 610 395 2570.
- Call or email today!
Landscape Consultation at your home or property
- 1 to 2 hour visit on site
- ID existing plantings and invasive plants
- Discuss maintenance of existing landscape
- Evaluation of general health of landscape
- Pruning recommendations
- Evaluation of soil and general growing conditions on property
- Evaluation of wildlife and ecological impact of property
- Create a plant list during visit
- On site design ideas
- Follow up email support for the growing season
- $195.00 (Additional time: $60 per hour)
- If desired, a personalized plant list can be created for you after the visit, and we will assist you during a scheduled nursery visit with your list. $75 additional
- Call or email to schedule your consultation visit.
- We can create a landscape design, a concept drawing, a plant list, or a list of goals.
- Fee will vary depending on your needs and the size of the project.
- Call for more information
- Design, installation, and maintenance
- Mulching, weeding
- Woodland management
- Habitat maintenance and restoration
- Invasive plant identification and removal
- Trail building and maintenance
- Spring garden ‘clean up’
- Garden make-overs
- Small scale pruning
- Invasive plant ID and removal
- Habitat restoration
- Organic garden care and maintenance