We are now planning our 2017 installation and maintenance schedule. If you are thinking of adding a new garden, or a design, the sooner you let us know, the sooner we can accommodate your needs. Designs and plant lists typically take at least a few weeks. Talk to us about your landscape needs at least 6 weeks before you want to plant! Much of the planning can be done in the winter months. January is not too soon to contact us.
For photos of some of our landscape jobs, please click the ‘photos’ link on the top of the page in the maroon bar.
Landscape Planning Appointment: in the Nursery $95
Fill out the design worksheet and call or email for your appointment.
- This service is for a single garden bed or area.
- The document is three pages long and should be printed in landscape orientation.
- Make an appointment to meet with us.
- We’ll create a design and plant list, and help you select your plants.
- Design Worksheet
Landscape Consultation at your home or property
- 1 to 2 hour visit on site
- ID existing plantings and invasive plants
- Discuss maintenance of existing landscape
- Evaluation of general health of landscape
- Pruning recommendations
- Evaluation of soil and general growing conditions on property
- Evaluation of wildlife and ecological impact of property
- Create a plant list during visit
- On site design ideas
- Follow up email support for the growing season
- $195.00 (Additional time: $60 per hour)
- If desired, a personalized plant list can be created for you after the visit, and we will assist you during a scheduled nursery visit with your list. $75 additional
- Call or email to schedule your consultation visit.
- We can create a landscape design, a concept drawing, a plant list, or a list of goals.
- Fee will vary depending on your needs and the size of the project.
- Call for more information
- Design, installation, and maintenance
- Mulching, weeding
- Woodland management
- Habitat maintenance and restoration
- Invasive plant identification and removal
- Trail building and maintenance
- Spring garden ‘clean up’
- Garden make-overs
- Small scale pruning
- Invasive plant ID and removal
- Habitat restoration
- Organic garden care and maintenance